are you looking for the Puna Font to Download or to buy amazing Puna Font.
Puna Font Download
checkout More information on this Puna Font.
Get Complete Information of the Puna Font.
The name “Puna” comes from the Indonesian “Wayang Story”. The Waying Story is based on a group of funny characters called Punakawan. Puna means “Understanding“, kawam means friend. Punakawam means “understanding friends“.
What are the compatibility of Puna Font?
Easily convert to webfont
Other cutting machines
How to Install Puna Font on Macbook / Imac / Ipad Devices?
To install Puna Font on Mac follow the following steps:
- Make sure to unpack the zipped folder.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and double click on either the OTF or TTF font file (we always recommend the OTF file).
- After you double click a window will open with a preview of the font and a small button at the bottom saying “Install”.
- Click install.
- Make sure to restart your application (and if that doesn’t work restart your computer)
How to Install Puna Font on Windows?
to install the Puna Font follow these simple steps:
- Unpack the zip folder that you downloaded.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and search for the .OTF or .TTF file (we recommend you always install the OTF file if available).
- Double-click on the font as if you are opening an application.
- Now the font installation window will open.
- Click Install and wait till it’s done.
- That’s it! You have now installed a font.
thats it for this amazing Puna Font. checkout other posts to know more and get details of the fonts.